Posted on January 22, 2019 by Zoltan
The EO4SD-Urban project is restarting its webinar series on satellite-derived geospatial information for urban development. The webinars are part of the capacity building offered to our project partners (development bank staff, technical staff from participating cities, etc.).
The free webinars introduce the latest methodologies and examples of satellite Earth Observation (EO) data supporting urban development. The presenters are experts of the EO4SD-Urban consortium.
Building on the 5 previous more general and introductory webinars given in 2018, the series continues with 6 more in-depth webinars, each dealing with a more specific aspect of urban development:
- Webinar 3.1: Improvements to Developing Master Plans (2019 January 24)
- Webinar 3.2: Slums Upgrade and Access to Basic Services
- Webinar 3.3: Improving Urban Livelihoods
- Webinar 3.4: Improved Methods for Assessment of Land Valuation and Property Taxes
- Webinar 3.5: EO Data for Climate Resilience and Disaster Management City Plans
- Webinar 3.6: Analysing Urban Areas Using Available Data and Online Tools
Watch the past webinars and register to the upcoming ones at http://eo4sd.esa.int/urban (click on “Webinars” in the top menu). It’s free!